We really hope you love the pieces you purchased from Ando Stores, but if you are not happy and would like to return an item:
- Please notify us if you'd like to return an item. within 14 days of your purchase. If over 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we may not be able to offer you a refund or exchange.
- Your item must be unused, arrive in the same condition that you received it and be in the original packaging. Items should arrive within 14 days of us being notified of the return.
To complete your return:
1. Please email email@example.com to let us know which items you would like to return.
2. Pack any unwanted items, along with the original proof of purchase document and any returns information in the original packaging/secure postal box or bag.
3. Mail/courier your product to: ANDO Stores Return, We Are Fulfilment, Julias Way, Kirkby In Ashfield, Nottingham, NG17 7RB, United Kingdom
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
KINDLY NOTE: If you are shipping an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item and are unable to refund any orders which get lost
EU Customers, Taxes and Duties
Please note that customers shopping from the EU, following the UK's exit from the European Union, will now be liable for any import duty or other taxes, fees and charges that are applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. If you are unsure about whether these duties, taxes and charges might apply to your order, you should contact your local tax or customs authorities.
As the importer, you are responsible for all import duties, customs, local sales taxes and handling fees. Payment of these may be necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. Unfortunately we are currently unable to advise on the amount that this may be, but we do offer a 20% discount on your order to help towards any fees. Any deliveries refused due to non payment of fees, will be destroyed by the courier and therefore will not be eligible for refund. If the importer wishes to return the parcel back to us, this can be arranged and any return fees applied by the courier and HMRC, such as return shipping, government charges and handling fees will be deducted from your refund.